Describing you is an impossible job

 When I think of 
Impossible jobs
Describing you
Is at the top. 
To do you right
I’d have to fight
My weary tiredness, 
I’d be up all night 
Write day and night
I’d simply never rest. 
A 1000 volumes
Minimum
And they’d simply
Just collapse
Any poor shelf
They happened upon,
Their spines sat awful proud. 
No author 
Whose ever
Walked 
This earth could 
Ever claim to
Have, the pen or skill 
To write
The will
And depths of your beauty.
That was until luckily
They soon discovered me.
Ill dedicate my 
Little life 
I’m simply at your command
To show I can 
I’ll set to work
On your mystic beauty. 
A thousand pens
I’ll buy
Cos thats just 
What I need.
I’d buy some paper
I’d buy a desk
Cos
I simply can’t 
Afford to wait, 
In my quest 
I will not rest to
Show your elegance,
This’ll take time
That’s more than fine
I got what I desire.
If I write 
Through day and night
Until my dying day
I still don’t
Think I’d 
Get so close to 
Depicting your 
Allure. For there’s 
Nothing quite 
As beautiful 
As you my
Sweet Angel 
No there’s nothing
Quite as beautiful 
Oh no I 
Simply say.. 
There’s quite 
Simply. 
Not 

Comments

Popular Posts