Always

 I always knew you were the one 
As soon as my gaze 
Set upon your beautiful eyes
I lost myself deep within them 
You had me right from 
That very moment 
I was floating on air, 
And I’m still flying now. 
Noises were crashing 
Inside my ears. 
You were speaking to me 
But I couldn’t hear your words
Your beauty was drowning them out 
But I was swimming in you. 
Back then I couldn’t believe 
How elegant you were 
And I still can’t believe it even now 
I daily thank my 
Lucky stars for guiding 
Us together. We’ve been 
Through so much 
It’ll only make us stronger. 
You are my best friend 
I don’t want to spend 
Time with anyone else. 
Promise you’ll shrink me 
Down to the size of a Lego Man 
And carry me in your pocket. 
Always. You’ll always be the one. 
My one. Forever. 

Comments

  1. Hi Steven, I work for Jukin Media (part of TMB) a video licensing and TV production company. We are currently assisting with FX Network on creating a new ad spot for the 3rd season of the Welcome to Wrexham docuseries. It will show fan excitement around the team and show. We came across a YouTube video of yours and we'd love to get in touch on potentially featuring it on the ad! 

    You can contact us at +1 323-932-0960 or you can email us at producer@tmbi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, have you had the chance to read over our previous message? I wanted to see if you might have any questions or concerns at this stage. We hope to hear back from you soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts